Welcome to The Balloon Corner website!
The term ‘Balloon Corner’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Bitalli Place, Sandhurst, Victoria 3977. The Balloon Corner is a registered business name, ABN 49561218422. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
• The prices displayed on this website includes GST at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of GST is currently 10%. All payment is made in AUS (Australian Dollar). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
• The intellectual property rights in content made available to you on or through this website remains the property of Balloon Corner and are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved by Balloon Corner. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
• Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the States and Territories of Australia.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. The Balloon Corner takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Your information will not be sold or passed on to third parties. Your privacy is importance to us.
Making a Purchase & the Contract
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. On the day of delivery you will be able to pick up the order at the advice time or delivered by Balloon Corner at the chosen timeslot. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract are formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
The Balloon Corner will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will despatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The despatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact us within 2 hours of receipt of goods. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a refund where applicable, no replacement will be done. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival.
We welcome pickup of the helium balloons, please choose pick up at checkout. Pick-ups can only be done between 10 – 11AM Monday – Saturday. Once items leave our warehouse, Balloon Corner is no more responsible for the balloons. So we recommend customers to take good care of them. While transporting balloons in car, please take at most care, no share objects or no other items can be on top of balloons. Balloon corner will not be able to replace or refund any balloons that are damaged once leaving the warehouse.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We ensure that all products are quality checked before leaving the warehouse and we only sell quality products. We want you to enjoy shopping from Balloon Corner. If you are not completely satisfied with any full priced goods you have purchased then please contact us (email@example.com) within 2 hours with a photo. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Please read balloon FAQ’s before contacting us to make sure you have followed them. Once your return has been processed, we will return any money owed onto the original payment account. No “change of mind” are accepted by Balloon Corner as the Helium balloons has a limited life and cannot be resold.
For Afterpay payment there is a processing fee that applies for every Refund.